Real Estate Investing In Delaware
What sets Debbie Gawel, managing partner of DEBALLI Real Estate, apart from other Delaware licensed Realtors? She has spent the last thirty years married to a financial advisor, directly dealing in the Wall Street market. Debbie has been interested in investing and the fundamentals of investing for some time.
When Debbie entered the real estate industry, she immediately related the investing opportunities to the stock market. Debbie’s vision was to develop a simple and effective system to help investors build a real estate business of buying and selling several houses per month.
Debbie will not only guide you through a process that helps you overcome fear, but she will help you develop daily habits of taking focused action toward your goal of success in real estate. Debbie can help you develop your path to success.
Similar to Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s, was that while anyone can make a burger and french fries, he systematized every single aspect of purchasing, preparing, packaging, marketing and managing a McDonald’s restaurant. His model was so finely-honed and foolproof that virtually everyone made money by following his blueprint for opening and running a franchise.
The Five Keys to Successful Real Estate Investing
- Form a qualified real estate investment team: Realtor, Financing Counselor, Accountant, Real Estate Attorney, Financial Advisor and a contractor. The advantage of working with a team is they will work together for you.
- Determine your financing and cash availability.
- Create a business plan and timeline.
- Determine your portfolio structure.
- Execute your plan.
DEBALLI Offers the Following Resources For Real Estate Investors:
- Guidance’s in buying short sales, HUD and REO properties
- Contractors for estimates and rehabbing
- DEBALLI’s Property Management and Rental Divisions
- Financing providers and options for investors
Consistent focus and consistent action is the key to success in real estate investing. Not only will you be running a successful real estate business, but you will also discover how to break through your fears and cultivate all the areas of your life that matter to you most, whether it be your finances, your relationships, or your health.
It’s all about getting your money working for you!