Debbie Gawel has 25 years experience in Business Operations, Management and Sales, including 8 years working in non-profit and outreach companies.
She has implemented the start up of several departments, including operations, marketing, customer service and sales.
She has supervised up to 60 employees at one time, meeting required production activity and sales and providing sales statistics daily, weekly and monthly.
Her non-profit experience includes fund raising and reporting. Debbie also has managed a Sales Center for a $200,000,000 new construction project, actively marketed and promoted sales in Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
- NAWBO – National Association of Women Business Owners
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- DAR – Delaware Association of Realtors
- NCCBOR – New Castle County Board of Realtors
- MOOSE Charities – New Castle Chapter 1418 Women of the Moose
- 2006-2015 Million Dollar Club
- 2007- Top Regional New Home Sales Award
- 2008-2009 – Top Regional New Home Sales Manager
- 2009- Sales Excellance Award
- 2010-2015 Five Star Agent Award Delaware Today Customer Service
- 2009 – Five Million Dollar Excellence Award
- 2010 , 2011, 2012 – Five Star Agent Award, Top 7% Overall
- 2013-2014 Leading Edge Society Top 7% Nationally
- 2015 Presidents Circle Award
- 2015 Top 2% Nationally