Allison Schafferman has over 25 years Property Management and Accounting experience managing rental units valued at over $86,000,000. She has supervised, on a daily basis the operation of 10 to 15 employees and 20 to 35 service providers as well as providing management for over 700 residents.
Allison’s Property Management skills include consistent, accurate communication to property owners, employees, service providers and property lenders. She handles daily maintenance and management issues. She provides monthly reporting of operations to owners and lenders and she is responsible for preparation of annual budgets for the properties.
Allison has been a Realtor since 2005 and has experience buying and selling residential and small commercial real estate.
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- DAR – Delaware Association of Realtors
- NCCBOR – New Castle County Board of Realtors
- DAA – Delaware Apartment Association
- NAA – National Apartment Association
- Love of Christ Church, Bear, DE
- NRA – National Rifle Association
- B.S. Management, Wilmington University , 1988
- B.S. Accounting, Wilmington University, 1992